Canadian Immigration Law
for over 31 years
handling all types of cases and with clients from all over the world.
Lloyd is a lawyer both in British Columbia and Ontario and was
the bar in 1989. He received his Doctor degree in Law (J.D.) from the University of Toronto (UofT) where
he also received his M.Sc. (Mathematics) and his B.Sc. (Math. & Phys.). In his graduating year at UofT
(undergraduate) he was awarded the Lieutenant_Governorï¿½s Silver Medal for the second highest marks
overall at Victoria University (part of UofT). Lloyd is married with two young children and has chosen
Nanaimo to raise his family because of the clean environment, beautiful landscape and warm hospitality
this region has to offer.
Lloyd has also practiced, on occasion, in the area of Real Estate and Criminal law as well. Over the years Lloyd has been very active in the community including sitting on the boards of many community organizations. He has also been personally involved in research and development for a number of computer companies, as well as designing his own Website, where he has been able to combine his math & science background with his legal skills.
- British Columbia
- Provincial Nominee Program
- ( BC PNP )
- Work Permits
- Spousal Sponsorships
- Family Class Sponsorships
- Immigration Appeal Board
- Business Class Applications
- Student Authorizations
- Immigration Hearings
- Skilled Worker Applications
- Court Reviews
- You get personal attention
- from a lawyer in preparing and completing the application to help the application to go smoothly and quickly.
- Very competitive fees
- which are thoroughly discussed at the start so that you can understand what to expect and to help eliminate surprises later.
- Application is assessed
- first to see what type of application may be suitable for your situation.
- This applies to any service
- whether you wish to make an Application to Immigrate to Canada, to Study in Canada, to Work in Canada, to Visit Canada, to Stay in Canada, as well as applications in the BC-PNP.